RSP-200 Series - low profile, economical, enclosed power supplies with PFC
The RSP-200 series are reliable, economical, 'light industry level' power supplies. The series consist of 200 Watt AC/DC, low profile, single output, enclosed type, switching power supplies. The low profile (30mm height) design works in 1U applications, is efficient, and with fan-less natural convection (free air) cooling, silent.
The original SP-200 series was very good. The REDESIGNED RSP-200 series are 24.7% smaller, and 6~19% more efficient than the original SP-200 series (200W). The -30~+70ºC ambient operating temperature range is wider. With state-of-the-art, high frequency / high efficiency circuit topology, the RSP-200 series run an active Power Factor Correction (PFC) function (PF>0.95) and are up to 90% efficient. The series can provide full output power in ambient temperatures from -30°C up to +50°C (122ºF). Cooling is silent, fan-less, natural convection. The RSP-200 series will operate up to +70°C with some de-rating (see data sheets).
Built-in functions include: fan speed control; protections for short circuit; overload; over voltage and over temperature. All versions comply with UL, CUL, TUV, CB, and CE regulations ensuring users' safety. RSP-200 is also CCC approved (China Compulsory Certification).
To meet the needs of LED display manufacturers, and others, seeking both a low profile design and low output voltages, the RSP-200 series is available in 2.5V, 3.3V, 4V, and 5V (60A) models for optimal selection.
In order to operate more reliably in humid and dusty environments, the RSP-200 series are available with an optional conformal coating which provides basic protection from moisture and dust by applying a coating material on the PCB. The part number will read “RSP-200-(Voltage) CC”
RSP-200 5 Volt Data Sheet (.pdf)
RSP-200 12 Volt Data Sheet (.pdf)
RSP-200 24 Volt Data Sheet (.pdf)
RSP-200 48 Volt Data Sheet (.pdf)
The RSP-200 series is available in a wide range of additional output voltages that include 2.5V, 3.3V, 4V, 5V, 13.5V, 27V and 36V versions. Contact us for price and lead-time for these.
The RSP-200 Series is widely used and applications include general industrial automation and control systems, mechanical and electrical equpment, instrumentation, LED displays, or any system that requires a low profile or silent, economical power supply.
RSP-200 Series Features
- Priced Economically
- Universal AC input - Full Range 88~264VAC for use world-wide
- High efficiency (up to 90%)
- Active PFC function (PF>0.95)
- Simple (-5% ~ +10%) voltage adjustment by easy to reach rheostat on terminal strip
- 30mm low profile 1U design
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Optional conformal coating offers protecion from humidity and dust
- LED indicator for Power ON
- -30ºC ~ +70ºC operating temperature range
- Cooling is silent, fan-less, natural convection.
- Safety Standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, CCC GB4943 approved
- Certificates: UL / CUL / TUV / CB / CE
- Dimensions: 215L X 115W X 30mmH (8.4“L x 4.5“W x 1.1“H)
- RoHS Compliant
- 3 year warranty