The Compact, "Green," SDR-120 Series of DIN Rail Power Supplies
The Compact SDR Series of DIN rail power supplies are industrial grade, highly reliable, efficient and save space on the rail. Since being introduced, all in the series have proven to be outstanding power supplies.
With state-of-the-art circuit design, the SDR-120 series are highly efficient (up to 91%) and can provide 120W continuously, or 180W peak power for 3 seconds, in temperatures up to 55ºC (131ºF). Cooling is fan-less natural (free air) convection and the units can actually operate up to +70 ºC (158ºF) with some power derating (see data sheets for curves). With a built-in active PFC function, the SDR-120 series are self-switching with universal input (88~264VAC) and, meet the requirement of EN61000-3-2 for harmonic current.
The slim design of 40mm in width saves space on the rail. It’s 30.69% smaller in size when compared with its standard 120W DIN rail alternative; model DR-120. The SDR-120 series also are 5~9% more efficient than corresponding models of DR-120, which saves energy (green is good). The MTBF is now 289,900 hours or just over 33 years.
Standard functions include DC OK relay contact, ON panel LED indicator, and protection for short-circuit, overload (constant current limiting, shut down if over 3 seconds), over voltage, and over temperature. SDR-120 series also complies with GL and SEMI F47 requirements so are a great choice for marine and semi-conductor related use. Other certifications include UL, CUL, TUV, and CE.
Suitable applications include industrial control system, semi-conductor fabrication equipment, factory automation, electro-mechanical applications, any marine application, and installations with a fan-less or low noise requirement.
SDR-120 Series Features at a Glance
- Highly efficient - 91%
- UL508 (industrial control equipment approved)
- 180W peak power for 3 seconds
- Universal AC input 88~264V
- Built-in active PFC function
- Fan-less design, cooling by natural (free air) convection
- DC OK relay contact
- Front panel DC voltage adjustment
- Installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15
- Protections: Short circuit, overload (constant current limiting, shut down > 3 seconds) over voltage, over temperature
- MTBF ≈ 33 Years
- Certificates: UL / CUL / TUV / CE / CB / SEMI F47 / GL
- LED indicator for power on
- 40mm slim design WxHxD: 40 x 125.2 x 113.5mm (1.57 x 4.9 x 4.46 inches)
- RoHS Compliant
- 3 year warranty