The 100 watt MSP-100 series of AC/DC medical, enclosed type, power supplies features reasonably high efficiency, low leakage current (≦300μA), extremely low "no-load" power consumption of less than 0.5W, an active PFC function, low profile (38mm) 1U form factor and a 5 year warranty.
The MSP-100 series complies with international medical safety regulations (MOOP level) and are EMI, Class B Level, compliant. These supplies meet the rigorous demands required for many medical and diagnostic device applications. MSP series power supplies are for ‘non-patient contact’ medical applications. (See the MED RPS Series for "patient contact" approved supplies.)
With state-of-the-art high frequency switching technology, MSP-100 is up to 90% efficient and is cooled by natural (free air) convection. It can operate under full load conditions, in ambient temperatures up to +40ºC (104ºF) and even up to +60ºC (140ºF) with some derating. (See data sheets for derating curves.)
Standard functions include remote sensing; protection against short circuit, overload (constant current mode), over voltage, and over temperature and: the MSP-100 series is equipped with a function allowing immunity for a 5 second 300VAC input surge. Naturally, this reduces the risk of damage caused by an unstable AC main.
MSP-100 is also equipped with a built-in remote ON/OFF control for the many medical equipment makers that require “no-load power consumption of less than 0.5W” so the final product will qualify as having a “green mode.”
MSP-100 series power supplies are certified compliant with global medical power supply requirements per UL/ CUL/ CB/ CE. Meeting these standards ensure users’ safety while avoiding harm to the environment.
|MSP-100W 5V Data Sheet|
|MSP-100W 12V Data Sheet|
|MSP-100W 15V Data Sheet|
|MSP-100W 24V Data Sheet|
|MSP-100W 48V Data Sheet|
The MSP-100 series is also available in a variety of other output voltages that include 3.3 Volt, 7.5 Volt, and 36 Volt versions. Contact us for price, availability and lead-time for these.
Suitable applications include medical and diagnostic equipment requiring low leakage current such as lab and analysis equipment, monitoring equipment, MRI & X-ray Machines, CT Scanners, chemical or biological detection equipment, as well as any system requiring low leakage current and/or low, no-load, power consumption.
MSP-100 Series Features at a Glance:
- Comply with international medical safety regulations (MOOP level) and EMI Class B level.
- Global certificates of compliance meeting UL/ CUL/ CB/ CE medical safety requirements
- 1U low profile: 38mm
- Low leakage current, less than 300μA
- No load power consumption, less than 0.5W
- Universal AC input 85~264V
- Built-in active PFC function, PF>0.95
- Withstands 300VAC surge for 5 seconds
- High efficiency (up to 90%)
- Protection: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature (option on 100 series)
- Built-in constant current limiting circuit
- Built-in remote sense function
- DC OK signal
- Output voltage is adjustable ±10% by simple rheostat at the end of the terminal strip
- 105ºC long-life electrolytic capacitors
- Long life DC fan with ON/OFF control
- Built-in remote ON/OFF control & 5V/0.3A standby output
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 159 x 97 x 38mm (6.25 x 3.8 x 1.49 inches)
- RoHS Compliant
- 5 year warranty