The TCP-100 Cold-Plate has a simple, elegant design with outstanding cooling capacity for its size. It's easy to use, reliable and environmentally friendly.
High performance components and a well engineered package provide 100 watts of cooling capacity in a compact 4 x 8 inch footprint. Rubber feet minimize fan vibration.
TCP-100 may be used for either cooling or warming. In an ambient temperature of 68 ºF (20 ºC) the surface will reach the freezing point in less than 10 minutes. Alternatively, the surface can safely be heated to 175 ºF (75 ºC).
TCP-100 is used in a wide variety of laboratory, calibration, test - quality control, electro-optic/laser, research and packaging applications. Typical medical/biomedical applications include sample cooling or temperature stabilization, tissue preparation, histology, cold & hot dry wells, pain/nerve research and freezing insects in the field for later analysis.
TCP100 has two sets of thermoelectric devices sharing a common cold-plate. Depending on your requirements, TCP-100 can be wired for 12 volt operation, by connecting matching leads in parallel, or for 24 volt operation by connecting the appropriate leads in series.
For applications that require temperature control, the TCP-100 can be connected to a temperature controller, like the basic 12V Z31-A or the 24V TLK38-S with PID control and a second set-point.
While typically used on a laboratory or work table, the TCP-100 may be mounted in any orientation. Many customers have used multiple units to "sandwich" (or surround) an item requiring cooling from two or more sides such as a liquid heatsink. It’s also common to use multiple units to increase surface area.
The cold-plate can be customized or fabricated for customer specific applications such as mounting sensors or optics packages. The plate is 6063 aluminum with a black anodized finish. Contact us for a machining quotation if you need ten or more TCP-100s.
If you need a smaller cold-plate, see our 4 x 4" TCP50.
- Operating Temperature Range = 14ºF (-10ºC) to 175ºF (75ºC)
- Cooling Capacity = 100 watts with 68ºF (20°C) ambient air and no load
- Heating Capacity = 160 watts
- Cooling Fans = Brushless, Nominal 12 or 24V D.C.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 1/8 x 4 x 4 1/8 inches (205 x 100 x 105mm)
- 4 lbs. 8 oz. (2.041 kilograms)
12 Volt Version
- Voltage Nominal = 12V D.C.
- Voltage Max = 15V D.C.
- Current at 12V D.C. = 14 amperes (with standard fans)
- Control Accuracy = + 1.0 °C with TLZ10-12V
24 Volt Version
- Voltage Nominal = 24V D.C.
- Voltage Max = 26V D.C.
- Current at 24V D.C. = 7 amperes (with standard fans)
- Control Accuracy = + 0.5 °C with TLK38-S
- Highly reliable with maintenance limited to fan replacement
- Attractive and functional design
- Easily adaptable to your needs
- Quick and easy installation
- Immune to vibration
- Reversible (cools or heats)
- Precise temperature control available
- Operation in any orientation
- Compact size with small footprint
- Very quiet with the only sound coming from the fans
- Environmentally Friendly (No gases or refrigerant lines - no CFCs - no leaks)
- RoHS Compliant
- Tested and calibrated to your set-point $25
- "L" Brackets For Mounting In Any Orientation Or Flush Mounting In A Table $6
TCP100 Cold-Plate $395
Each TCP100™ Set includes a temperature controller and power supply that we’ve configured and tested to a set-point of 4 °C. Changing the set-point is easy. Simply plug in upon arrival, change the set-point if necessary, and begin working.
12V TCP100 Set $660
The 12 volt TCP100™ Set is easy to program and operate. Accurate to ± 1 °C, each 12-volt set includes a TCP100 cold-plate and one of each of the following:
24V TCP100 Set $660
The 24V TCP100™ Set holds temperatures very closely with the TLK38-S temperature controller using PID control with auto-tuning. With two set-points and a wide variety of functions the controller is more complicated to program and operate than our 12V version. Accurate to ± 0.5 °C, each 24-volt set includes a TCP100 cold-plate and one of each of the following
Quantity and international buyers please contact us for a quotation, or to place your order: email@example.com or (603) 888-2467.
Z31-A Temperature Controller
TLK38-S Temperature Controller