Great for medical equipment requiring a high power output supply, the 600 Watt Medical MSP-600 series comply with (MOOP level) international medical safety regulations stipulating low leakage current (≦300μA at 264VAC). These supplies are for medical equipment that will not make contact with a patient.
These units also have No-Load power consumption less than 0.8W and EMI Class B level compliance so they can be used in “green mode” medical equipment or electric devices that require these energy-saving requirements. (See the MED RPS Series for "patient contact" approved supplies.)
Need more than 600 Watts of power? The 24V, 36V and 48V versions of MSP-600 are equipped with a parallel function allowing up to four units connected together. See the indiviual data sheets for details and wiring instructions.
With 85~264VAC universal AC input, MSP-600 provides high efficiency output (up to 89%). Cooling is by forced air from a built-in DC fan with ON/OFF control. The supplies can operate with full load in ambient temperatures from -40ºC~+50 ºC (-40°F~+122°F), and up to +70 ºC (158° F) with some de-rating. (See data sheets for de-rating curves).
Standard functions include protections for short circuit, overload, over voltage, and over temperature, 300VAC input surge immunity for 5 seconds, remote ON/OFF control, remote sense, fan ON/OFF control, and DC OK signal output.
The MED-PS-600 series is also available in a variety of other output voltages that include 3.3 Volt, 7.5 Volt, 15 Volt, and 36 Volt versions. Contact us for price, availability and lead-time for these.
MSP-600 series supplies comply with medical equipment requirements around the world and have suitable medical certificates per UL/ CUL/ CB/ CE. Meeting these standards ensure users’ safety while avoiding harm to the environment.
Suitable applications include medical and diagnostic equipment requiring low leakage current such as lab and analysis equipment, monitoring equipment, MRI & X-ray machines, CT Scanners, chemical or biological detection equipment, as well as any system requiring low leakage current and/or low, no-load, power consumption.
MSP-600 Series Features at a Glance:
- Medical safety certified (MOOP level) with Class B level EMI.
- Global certificates per UL, CUL, CB and CE meeting medical safety regulations
- Low leakage current less than 300μA @ 264VAC
- No load power consumption less than 0.8W
- Universal AC input 85~264V
- Output voltage is adjustable ≈ 10% by simple rheostat at the end of the terminal strip
- Built-in active PFC function, PF>0.94
- Withstand 300VAC surge for 5 seconds
- High efficiency up to 89%
- Protection: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Built-in constant current limiting circuit
- Built-in remote sense function
- DC OK signal
- Long life DC fan with fan ON/OFF control function
- Built-in remote ON/OFF control & 5V/0.3A standby output
- Parallel function for MSP-600 24/36/48
- Certificates: UL / CUL / CB / CE
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 218x 105x 63.5mm (8.58x 4.13x2.5 inches)
- RoHS Compliant
- 5 year warranty