RSP-750 Series - low profile, economical, enclosed power supplies with PFC
The RSP-750 series are a high power industrial AC-to-DC transformers with 750 watts of output in a 1U low profile (41mm) enclosed type package. They are switching power supplies with universal, full range AC input and an active PFC function. While all models are routinely updated, the RSP product line has been completely redesigned and updated.
RSP-750 uses an innovative low power loss circuit topology which yields efficiency up to 92% in a small package. With a high power density of 9.4W/in3, the RSP-750 series can provide full output power in ambient temperatures up to 50°C (122ºF). Quick (±15%) fine-tuning of output voltage can be done by a rheostat located at the top of the terminal strip. There is also a "wide range trimming function" that allows output voltage to be adjusted from 40% to 115% of the rated output voltage, by adding 2~5.5VDC of external control voltage. Because of this, they can be used in the charging systems or burn-in equipment that may require a wide range of adjustment to output voltage and/or output current - Nice Feature!
RSP-750 also employs an advanced digital control technique that uses a microprocessor for power management. This significantly increases the flexibility of PSU control and reduces part count.
For overload protection the RSP-750 series use “constant current limiting plus delay shutdown” which enables the unit to power capacitive/inductive loads and still provide full protection for customers’ systems. Other built-in functions include remote sense, remote ON/OFF control, 12V/0.1A auxiliary output, and DC OK alarm signal output (TTL signal). The series complies with UL, CUL, TUV, CB and CE regulations that ensure user safety.
RSP-750 5V Data Sheet (.pdf)
RSP-750W 12V Data Sheet (.pdf)
RSP-750W 15V Data Sheet (.pdf)
RSP-750W 24V Data Sheet (.pdf)
RSP-750W 48V Data Sheet (.pdf)
Applications include general industrial control systems, front-end power system, factory automation, military and industrial instrumentation, moving signs, telecom/datacom and signal, data storage, laser-carving machines, IC testing equipment, LCD panel burn-in system, battery charging and any product or application that requires a moderately high power AC-to-DC power supply.
RSP-750 Series Features at a Glance:
- Universal AC input - Full Range 90~264VAC
- 12V/0.1A auxiliary output for remote control
- High efficiency (up to 92%) with high power density of 9.4W/in3
- Active PFC function (PF>0.95)
- 41mm low profile IU design
- Output voltage is adjustable ±15% by simple rheostat on the terminal strip
- Output voltage can be trimmed between 40~110% rated value by adding 2~5.5VDC of external control voltage
- DC OK signal output (TTL signal)
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature/ Fan alarm
- Remote ON-OFF control
- Remote sense function
- Forced air cooling by DC fan that has speed control
- Safety Standards: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1
- Certificates: UL / CUL / TUV / CB / CE
- Dimensions: 250L X 127W X 41mmH (9.8“L x 5.0“W x 1.6“H)
- RoHS Compliant
- 3 year warranty