WDR-240 - 240 Watts with (180-550VAC) Wide Input Range
Compact DIN rail type power supplies are now widely used in industrial related applications because of their space saving, fan-less, highly efficient and reliable design.
WDR-240 is a 240 Watt AC/DC slim DIN rail power supply that features a wide input range for both single and two phase industrial applications. With a 180 to 550VAC wide input range, WDR-240 can be used in general power system with single phase 230VAC input or can capture any two phases from a 330~550VAC three-phase power system. This can greatly improve flexibility in system deployment.
Having a state-of-the-art circuit design the WDR-240 series are highly efficient (91%) and can provide 240W continuously in ambient temperatures up to 50°C (122°F), or operate up to 70°C (158°F) with some power derating. The MDR series can be operated in areas normally frozen with a low temperature power-on ability at minus 30°C (-22°F). The slim 63mm design saves precious space on the rail.
Other standard features include DC OK relay contact alarm signal output, front panel LED indicator, front panel DC voltage adjustment (+10%), as well as protection for short-circuit, overload, over voltage, and over temperature. The WDR-240 series has certificates for compliance with UL / CB / CE and also meet the EMC requirements of heavy industry immunity level (EN61000-6-2).
Suitable applications include industrial control systems, semi-conductor fabrication equipment, factory automation, electro-mechanical applications, any application with single phase 230VAC input or when you can capture any two phases from a 330~550VAC three-phase power system.
WDR-240 Series Features at a Glance:
- Input range 180~550VAC (single and two phase)
- Highly Efficient - 91%
- EN61000-6-2 heavy industrial immunity level
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Fan-less cooling by natural (free air) convection
- Front panel DC voltage adjustment (100%~115%)
- Installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15
- UL508 (industrial control equipment) compliance
- Certificates: UL508 / CB / CE
- LED indicator for power on
- DC OK relay contact
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 63 x 125.2 x 113.5mm (2.4 x 4.9 x 4.4 inches)
- 3 year warranty