RSP-100 Series - low profile, economical, enclosed power supplies with PFC
The RSP-100 series are general purpose, "light industrial level," AC/DC, low profile, single output, enclosed type, switching power supplies with PFC. Like the others in the new PS-RPS family, they have been re-engineered to contemporary standards, comply with the latest safety regulations and work in 1U installations.
With state-of-the-art, high performance circuit topology, the RSP-100 series has full range input, is equipped with an active PFC function and is generally about 87% efficient. Shedding a relatively small amount (10-15 Watts under full load conditions) of operational heat is done with fan-less natural (free air) convection. The working ambient temperature range is -30ºC to +50 ºC for all six models in the 12~48V output range. This group will also operate, with some de-rating, up to +70ºC. (3.3V, 5V & 7.5V operate from -30 ºC to +40 ºC with de-rated output to +60 ºC. (See data sheets for specifics)
Other built-in functions include remote ON/OFF control, a constant current limiting circuit, short circuit, overload, over voltage, and over temperature protections. Users can make a (-5% ~ +10%) voltage adjustment on a small rheostat located at the left end of the terminal strip. All series comply with power supply requirements per UL, CUL, TUV, CCC, CB, and CE regulations and also have earned certificates for TUV EN61558-1 and EN61558-2-16, which allow for use in the European household appliance market. RSP-100 is also CCC approved (China Compulsory Certification)
RSP-100W 5V Data Sheet (.pdf)
RSP-100W 12V Data Sheet (.pdf)
RSP-100W 24V Data Sheet (.pdf)
RSP-100W 48V Data Sheet (.pdf)
The RSP-100 series is available in a wide range of output voltages that include 3.3V, 7.5V, 13.5V, 15V, and 27V versions. Contact us for price and lead-time for these.
The RSP-100 Series is widely used and applications include general automation and control systems, mechanical and electrical equipment, instrumentation, household appliances or systems that require an economical but reasonably efficient 100 Watt supply with a 1U low profile.
RSP-100 Series Features
- Priced Economically
- Universal AC input - Full Range 88~264VAC for use world-wide
- High efficiency (up to 88%)
- Active PFC function
- Simple (-5% ~ +10%) voltage adjustment by easy to reach rheostat
- 30mm low profile 1U design
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over temperature
- LED indicator for Power ON
- -30ºC ~ +70ºC operating temperature range (see data sheets re: de-rating)
- Cooling is silent, fan-less, natural convection.
- Safety Standards are extensive including: UL60950-1, TUV EN60950-1, CCC GB4943 approved
- Certificates: UL / CUL / TUV / CB / CE / CCC
- Dimensions: 179L X 99W X 30mmH (7.04“L x 3.89“W x 1.18“H)
- RoHS Compliant
- 3 year warranty